The best way to prevent an emergency is to properly maintain the health of your trees. We offer a wide range of tree health services including tree risk assessments, soil & trunk injections, fertilization, and consulting.
Our arborists have decades of experience in tree management. This includes promoting tree growth when trees are young, as well as extending the life of trees as they reach maturity. We offer:
- Restorative Pruning – Restoring a damaged or older tree for added curb appeal
- Cabling & Bracing – Structural support systems to protect against wind & decay
- Lightning Protection – Prevent lightning strikes from destroying a tree, or arcing towards structures
- Plant Health Care (PHC) – Includes fertilization and soil & trunk injections.
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) – For diagnosing insect infestation & disease
To learn more about the health of your trees, download the document below for a comprehensive guide to Tree Health.